Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A New Addiction.

This started way back in January 2019.

I do love singing.
My housemate does know that well. LOL.

I do sing everyday 
but usually I sang along to youtube and never thought to sing seriously.
one day I thought why not listen to my own voice?

so, then I found myself downloading SMULE. hahah.
that app was a hype back then because of Khai Bahar.
I had good feeling about this.

after I sang the first song, I really enjoyed it!
but singing the second song was almost impossible when I need to pay for the song.
What? Nah! Being the stingy me, I instantly delete the app.
No way I am going to pay for that!
So I scrolled the PlayStore looking for another singing app.
and there you go!
I found this app named WeSing.


I sang the first song without getting my hope high up.
I thought it was going to be similar to smule.
no way it is free, right?

The first song led to second, then third and forth.
Wait, it won't ask me to subscribe?
Nope!

Guys, it is free!
All songs are free!
WHAAAATTTTTT??!!

YES, FREE!
You don't pay a penny!

Now it had been 2 years I am singing on the app, I never regret a bit.
This app has been my close company since July 2020,
in which I found new friend and new circle.

guys, go download the app and find me there.
my profile name is 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟. 


If U come from this post, do find me there, and say 
the keyword : FARAHIN, BLOG KAU WARNA PINK KAN?

No comments: