Thursday, August 27, 2009

worst day ever!..12.10.09~~2.28am

Divider

today..
my feeling..WHOA!..totally out!..
ive done somthing that i nvr thought i will...
i feel everything today...
happy
sad
anger
alone
bore
and sometimes,i dun even know what im feeling..
and when i dunno,
the feeling is totally sucks..
i dunno what should i think...
i dunno what should i worry...
i dunno what in the world should i be..
i dunno to who i should go..
i dunno who is my friend...
i mean,a real friend...
everyone have their own concern..
and i dunno where am i in their heart..
since they are in the best part of my life..
i dunno what's going on with me...
sometime,
i feel like quitting..
i want to stop..
i want to run away...
i want to get out of here...
i want to get out of this hell..
i want to go home...
i want to be with my family..
bcoz i know this,
they will be there when i need them..
my father wont say no when i say i wanna drive..
my mother wont say no when i say i wanna cook..
my brother wont say no when i say im alone..
my sister wont say no when i ask her to accompany me to town..
and my lil bro wont say no when i bought somthing for him..
lol..
my family look perfect rite...
no,they dont!..
they have their own priority but
they'll be there when we need each other..
here,
i feel so alone...
why here?..
why i nvr feel so in KMK and UKM?
i do feel somtimes but nvr this hard...
i nvr feel this bad when doing my assignments..
why are they didnt give full cooperation?
why they really want to annoying me?
why do im always the one who think about them?
and why dont they think about me?
why do i understand them more?
and why dont them understand me?
will i say no when they ask me out?
will i say no when they ask me to go to cafe?
will i say no when they ask me to join them to reunite?
will i say no when they ask me to go buy them somthing?
will i say no when they ask me to buy the food?
will i say no when they ask me to talk to phone?
will i say no when they ask me to fill their boring time?
no,i nvr say no...
becoz they r my frens and i respect them...
but will they respect me?..
they do, but not enough..
im not willing to be respected..
im just want to feel some frenship..
evnthough we r apart,
if we love each other, everything is fine..
but,
will they love me like i love them?
i dunno...

Divider

No comments: