Sunday, August 23, 2009

My new strange place~23.08.09~1.17am

INSTITUT PERGURUAN ILMU KHAS
JLN YAACOB LATIFF,BANDAR TUN RAZAK
KUALA LUMPUR..
Photobucket

Photobucket
the map
Photobucket
this is my NEW place...
by now,i still dunno where exactly in KL i was in..
huhu..i need a map to undertand the road..
or i'll stay, the road is not taken..
until now,i prefer to travel by myself..
i dun ask people to come wif me coz i hv my own agenda...
kekeke...
now i know how much do i hv to pay for cab
to go to nearest LRT station..
just for my own trial,
i finished up abt rm20 only for cab that day...lol..

Photobucket
these are my TESL lecturers + the pengarah..
not all teach me but we shld know all of them...
these r pics of 2008..
mine is 2009..i tried to find the 2009 but not published yet..
the photographer only came by last week..lol..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
i really hope that ill be more happy than i feel now..
what i feel now??
'i dun want to go back'
LOL
really..but i hv to..huhu...
wish me luck for my new place k!


No comments: