Sunday, June 20, 2010

heart-breaking moment~

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

holiday weeks started but never once update my blog..huhu...
sorry to everyone who had come here..T_T..

well,im not a good blogger anyway..huhu...

well,holiday should be a good days to relax but i can't..[why?]
well,first of all--->
i lost my external harddisk [better known as si putih]
waaaaaa~
it's a very heart-breaking news..T_T
it's a 320GB external harddisk..
for the time i lost it,it's almost full..
and the last thing that went in was the 'Adamaya' drama full series..
why it is hard for me to accept the loss?
because it contains ALL my documents..
my FAMILY PICTURE COLLECTIONS
my ASSIGNMENTS
my MOVIES

and
my OWN COLLECTIONS
[DBSK / BIGBANG / SUJU / all korean boyband that i know]

WARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which means all the videos and pictures that i have downloaded
with happiness and pain, ALL lost!..
the folder of DBSK's videos was almost 150GB itself..
[half size of my harddisk..T_T]
(put aside the PHOTOS folder,almost 10GB)
all lost just by a blink..T_T..

how i lost it???
i dunno who to blame...
mybe myself....TTTT_TTTTTTT
let me calm myself..then,i'll wrote the whole story...
mybe someone just wanna to hve joke wif me...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: