Monday, August 29, 2011

the BEST birthday..

why?
because this is the 5th year i celebrate my birthday as a Cassiopeia..no?
because this the 1st year i celebrate my birthday at perlis..no?
because this is the 1st year i celebrate my birthday with my DBF..still no?
because this is the 2nd year i celebrate my birthday during ramadhan..also no?
because this is the 1st year i celebrate my birthday with my kembar Jung Mi Ra..?..almost there..=P

bcoz Jung Mi Ra called me on 12 jz now,and sang me a song!..
Winter Child..
i love that song!!<3<3<3<3<3

@Mira-nomu nomu nomu saranghae!..although kita xpenah jumpe,tp aku rse rapat sgt dgn ko..seyes syg ko sgt2..hehe..jeongmaaaall saranghaee!!..aku nak wat post special utk bedey ko..tunggu eh..hik3..

anyway,why this is the best birthday is because,3 BIG EVENTS are happening in 3 days!

29th-my birthday!
30th-AIDILFITRI!
31st-Malaysia's birthday!MERDEKA!

it may seem ordinary but celebrating my birthday with my twin and Cassiopeia family,is making it more special..^_~

p/s-my phone is still silent..FB dominates it all..-_-


No comments: